FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR JOBS
Airplane Flight Instructor Jobs
Hillsboro Aero Academy is now hiring Airplane Flight Instructors. The school offers a dynamic work environment for those who love to fly and are looking to build hours.
The weather and terrain of the Pacific Northwest provide the perfect environment in which to hone your skills, and our diverse aircraft fleet allows you the opportunity to experience a variety of aircraft all while building a significant number of flight hours.
Hillsboro Aero Academy has been training professional pilots since 1980 and is one of the largest flight training schools in the U.S. We have many industry connections, and our reputation for producing high-quality pilots is well known throughout the industry. We can help prepare you for a career in one of four tracks: airline, corporate, instructor, or management. Click here to learn more about each of these tracks.
To qualify for this position applicants must be an FAA-certified airplane flight instructor and possess a valid 2nd class medical certificate. CFII/MEI preferred.
In addition to our reputation, Hillsboro Aero Academy offers many incentives that set us apart from other flight training schools:
- High flight time (Up to 1000 hours per year)
- Actual IMC time
- Airline pilot pathways
- Company-paid CFII and MEI upgrades
- Relocation assistance
- Free simulator time
- Discounted aircraft rentals and pilot supply discounts
- Large diverse fleet – ADS-B equipped
- Large, onsite FAA certified maintenance and avionics staff
- Growth opportunities within the company
- King Air upgrade opportunities
- Company-paid ForeFlight Premium