M-1 Visa

Hillsboro Aero Academy and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). APC is approved to offer both the M-1 Visa for international students interested in training full-time at APC.

The M-1 Visa is used for both short-term vocational education experiences, e.g. Private or Commercial Pilot Certificates, as well as full professional pilot programs. The M-1 Visa may be issued for a maximum of 12 months, but you may apply for an extension of up to 12 months for a nominal fee.

When on an M-1 Visa, a student cannot change to an F-1 (academic) or employment visa.

We are here to help with you if you have any questions.

Contact Us