We are excited that you are ready to join HAA and start on the path toward a career as a professional pilot.
In order to apply to HAA for admissions into either our airplane or helicopter training program, please look at the available start dates below and the corresponding application periods. This will tell you when to submit your application for your desired start date.
HAA will notify all applicants of acceptance or denial within 15 days of the end of the application period. Once accepted, students will need to pay the $200 Registration Fee to secure their spot. International students will also need to pay a $300 I-2o Processing Fee. For international students, once the Registration and I-20 Processing fees are paid and your TSA training request has initial approval, HAA will issue your visa paperwork.
|Start Date||Available Programs||Application Period|
|November||Now accepting applications|
|January 2020||Now accepting applications|
|February 2020||Now accepting applications|
The documents required for the application are listed below. Once you are ready to apply, click on the application button. You will be asked to fill out the application and attach the required documents.
- Proof of citizenship – copy of your valid passport or valid driver’s license and birth certificate (must include signature to be valid)
- Proof of education – copy of high school or college diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Proof of citizenship – copy of your valid passport (must include signature to be valid)
- Financial verification – Financial verification of monies available to cover the respective training and living expenses is required. These funds must be a liquid asset in a checking or savings account shown on a notarized bank statement or an approved loan application. A signed letter of support is needed if the funds are not in the student’s name. All documents must be accompanied by a notarized English translation denoting monies in U.S. dollars. The funds that must be shown for each program are:
Airplane Professional Pilot Program – $68,000 USD
Helicopter Professional Pilot Program – $82,000 USD
- Proof of education – Provide a copy of high school or college diploma. Must be in English or include a translation. College degrees do not need to be certified if they are from an accredited institution. High school diplomas must be certified to be the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma. Visit www.naces.org/members to select an approved organization that can help certify your diploma.
- Language proficiency – applicants are required to speak, read, write, and understand English and HAA will conduct a phone interview with accepted students