Hillsboro Aero Academy & ACI Jet Offer Corporate Pilot Pathway Scholarship
Hillsboro Aero Academy and ACI Jet are excited to announce their first Corporate Pilot Pathway Scholarship. This scholarship is designed to bring awareness to the career opportunities available in the corporate and charter segments of the aviation industry.
To be eligible for the scholarship you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- US citizen or permanently eligible to work in the US
- Hold Commercial, Multi-Engine and Instrument ratings
- Hold Initial Flight Instructor Certificate
- Minimum of 250 hours total time
- Ability to obtain and maintain an FAA first class medical certificate
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US passport
- No felonies
- Desire to work as a professional corporate pilot
The scholarship includes $1000, one night of accommodation in San Luis Obispo which includes free aircraft parking, rental car, hotel, dinner with the ACI Jet team, and other benefits. The CFI that is awarded this scholarship will automatically be eligible to interview for ACI Jet’s Corporate Aviation Career Development Program; which may include a $10,000 stipend and a conditional job offer upon reaching 1,500 hours total flight time.
ACI Jet is a premier charter company operating under FAR Part 91 and 135. Based out of San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles California, ACI Jet operates a fleet of 12 business jets ranging from Cessna CJ2 up to Gulfstream G650 aircraft. Hillsboro Aero Academy is excited to offer this scholarship opportunity to our currents CFIs and students and look forward to providing ACI Jet with a pipeline of well qualified pilot candidates.
To apply for this scholarship, contact Seth Hansen at email@example.com.